Sunday, June 29, 2008

KMBB/EXCLUSIVE: Solange - I Told You So [New Track]

Solange - I Told You So [DL]
{ripped by:Kaleo's Music Boom Box: EXCLUSIVE}
I actually got this track off a compilation album, The Essence Music Festival Volume 1: Songs From Our Triumphant Return To New Orleans. You can go pick up your copy at Walmart right now! It came out the same day Solange's "I Decided" single hit stores. It features other artist such Lyfe Jennings, Ne-Yo, Robin Thicke,Common,Mary J Blige,Ciara,Chris Brown,Kelly Rowland & Beyonce plus many more. Remember where you heard it first and enjoy, Don't forget to pick up her album in stores August 26th 2008!! Let me know what you think ok?! [Has Been Downloaded 442 Times]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving this track!!!!! Thanks so much for putting this up here!!!!!!

Kaleo of The Music Boom Box said...

U got it buddy!!