Saturday, November 15, 2008

Live Performances from Wild 94.9's "Wild Jam 2008" featuring headliners T.I. & Ciara & Many More...

Check out the performances below from
Wild Jam 2008 in San Jose, Ca. on 11/12/08


Ciara - Goodies/Oh/1,2, Step



Ciara - Go Girl



Ciara - High Price ft. Ludacris



Ciara - Fantasy Ride Track/ Promise



T.I. - Why You Wanna



T.I. - Live Your Life



T.I. - Bring Em Out



T.I. - Whatever You Like



E-40 - Wake It Up ft. Akon



Ludacris - What Them Girls Like



Shontelle - T-Shirt

These are just some of the best performances i could find online from "WildJam 2008", As you can see the quality isn't good at all never is haha. I'm mad that i had to work this night and i was only 20 minutes away from the stadium in San Jose grrr! T.I.,Ciara,E-40,Akon,Ludacris,Shontelle, & Kevin Rudolf performed, I think Cassie was suppose to host the show but i couldn't find any videos of her so maybe she canceled.It really is a dope show and the tickets start at only $20 dollars. Check it out and tell me what you think ok?! Click the link to see more pictures --> [http://wild949.com/main.html]

P.S. If you scroll down a little more my sister "Leilani" is the "Listener Of The Day" haha.

No comments: