Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Message From Chris Brown to Rihanna & Fans


Leave some comments about what you thought of his first public apology to Rihanna & Fans in 5 months. In the comment box below, I'm not even going to say too much or atleast try =P. I just feel it was all written out and then said it just seems like it, Right? I mean I think he is sincere, But it should of flowed out a little more naturally don't you think? Nonetheless he has a new album on the way said to be called 'Graffiti'. I know I said because of the battery issues that I wouldn't support his music on here, Because of my strong belief in non-violent acts ecspecially towards women. I'm just extremely dissappointed as a former fan of his music you know what I mean? Haha Looks like i did say a lot after all huh? LOL

1 comment:

Jayson said...

oh please I don't believe his apology is sincere.. he just saving his face from his music career from going down the tubes.. if you support him then its okay to abuse the love ones you love...im sorry, if support a guy that violence is okay .. then you are just like Chris Brown...