Wednesday, August 19, 2009

DSQUARED2 & LOUIS VUITTON KICKS


[ D SQUARED2]

[ Louis Vuitton ]

So over the weekend I went out with a friend and went shopping well 'window shoppin' for me, But in my friends case real shopping,But in San Francisco's union square/powell st street district. One of my all time favorite places to shop. They've got Urban Outfitters,FCUK,Forever 21 mens&womens, Metro Park,True Religion,Zara,Juicy Couture, and my favorite 'DIESEL' basically a string of high end shops all over the area you get the idea RIGHT? Anyhow we went into Bloomingdales just to browse and I was in search of new kicks, preferably a simple, yet edgy black high top sneaker of course tons of other kicks threw me off course haha. I saw tons of shoes and was attracted to the new 'D SQUARED2' sneaker high top line as shown at the top of this post. The price is out of this world, But i need to get my hand on some with the quickness haha. It was so hard to fight the urge I did not buy a single thing for myself except food haha. Anyway above are some shoes I would not mind rockin, check it out and tell me what your looking for this season in fashion???

No comments: