Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Michelle Williams - We Break The Dawn [World Premiere]


Michelle Williams - We Break the Dawn [video]


Just seeing this video really made my day a little brighter, My Mom and I had a rough night lastnight my sister went into emergency at 3:30pm yesterday and now to surgery later today we stayed with her the whole night, She loves Michelle and this song specifically and it put a smile on her face when i sang it to her. So please keep my sister and family in your prayers today. God Bless You All! Michelle, I don't know if you check out these blogs or mine, But this song really got us through this rough time we had it jammin on her i-pod overnight keep doing what you do the video was just amazing!

2 comments:

Edirin said...

This is a great video...I love it!!!

Edirin said...

oh wow, im really sorry about your sister, i will for sure put her in my prayers

xx