Wednesday, May 21, 2008

New Album: Usher - Here I Stand [2008]

Usher - Here I Stand [Retail/DL]
1. Intro
2. Love In This Club (Featuring Young Jeezy)
3. This Ain't Sex
4. Trading Places
5. Moving Mountains
6. What's Your Name (Featuring Will.I.Am)
7. Prayer For Your [Interlude]
8. Something Special
9. Love You Gently
10. Best Thing (Featuring Jay-Z)
11. Before I Met You
12. His Mistakes
13. Appetite
14. What's A Man To Do
15. Lifetime
16. Love In This Club Part 2 (ft.Beyonce & Lil Wayne)
17. Here I Stand (hidden track)
Album Review
I just listened to the entire album lastnight, every song a bonafide hit. Usher always bring that real r&b music back. My favorite track so far is "Something Special" tell me what you all think of the album and make sure to go out and purchase the album in stores May 27th 2008!!




Usher - Moving Mountains [world premiere]

1 comment:

Edirin said...

im acutaully listening to the album right now,. so far im on #14,ive loved

his mistakes
apetite
whats your name
and this one im listening to right now, #14, kinda hot

infact the album is sounding really good