Monday, August 18, 2008

2 Albums That Leaked Recently on the NET,I will not be adding to my site....

Solange presents Sol-angel & The Hadley St. Dream leaked yesterday on the net. I will not add it to my page, because I really want the album to do good. So go out and pick up the album today August 18th 2008 in the UK & August 26th in the US.
Same goes with Michelle's album we all know that a lot of tracks and remixes have been leaked off the album already and now the album in full has leaked and I won't post it either , Because I really want the album to do good also. It's already bad enough that the album got pushed back to a Oct 7th 2008 release. They really shouldn't have done this to her album. She should've struck while the iron was HOT!!

I will not be posting any more on them except for video performances, interviews, and news updates.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're not adding it to your site! I want both albums to do well! They deserve it!

Anonymous said...

ur cool for not doing that i hope they do well as well

Anonymous said...

yh and now, more people know its leaked and will probably get it elsewhere..didn't do much good now did it?

Edirin said...

im really pissed at michelles album leaking, not so much for solange because hers leaked like 1 week b4 the uk release, which is quite normal, but poor michelle has like 7 weeks till her release.

Kaleo of The Music Boom Box said...

I know im upset about Michelle Williams album being leaked too. Just to reply also to "Michelle Williams Stans" comment. I may have posted the news about the album leaking, But if your a fan of Michelle's regardless you already know the album has leaked and me not posting "the album" shows my support. Im telling everyone to go out and purchase the album and not to sleep on the project, Because she deserves the credit on this album she is working hard. I usually don't comment back to negative type or sounding comments, But i had to clear the air on your comment wheather it be good or bad =)