Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Solange get's a little upset w/ Interviewer



I know a lot of people might think she wasn't'PROFESSIONAL'callin them out on a comment apparently that was made towards Solange,But atleast she isn't painting this 'OH im so perfect' persona. If someone says something that upsets you why not be upfront with it she is one of the first artist in a long time that i've seen to speak out not worrying about what to say. I've learned that the more direct and honest you are the more respect you recieve.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think there's nothing wrong with what she said. Today I saw a video on youtube, and Fox was bashing Solange. I think it's wrong what the newscaster said.VVV Theres the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0vJkOeP9XI

I'm very upset about what he said!