Sunday, August 3, 2008

Semi-Throwback: Amerie,Rihanna, & Teairra Mari - Lose My Breath [Live a Tribute to Destiny's Child]



Remember this performance? It was a classic haha. It's dope to see all 3 of my favorite girls on 1 stage doing their thing to a DC3 song. It's dope because all 3 of them are so unique in vocal styles im just mad that Amerie & Teairra Mari were horribily promoted and over-shadowed. Amerie has been doing her thing for awhile, But people just don't give her no credit i hardly even hear her music played on the radio anymore. Teairra Mari never even saw the light of day on her first album which coulda been a smash! To me it was the smash though shoot!! Check out the performance and tell me what you think ok?! Check out my girl Solange is like "OMG I can't believe they how they intro'd me F**K!" LOL j/k, But doesn't it look like that though haha??!

1 comment:

Edirin said...

this was sick performance