Thursday, December 4, 2008

Britney performs on Good Morning America


"Circus"

"Womanizer"


My only issue with Britney is that she never sings live at all. I'm not hating,Because I think she is an awesome dancer & entertainer. Hopefully as time goes on during the promotion of this new album she builds more confidence to sing live & dance harder like she used to. I mean you can see the passion coming back, but you can tell she is kind of making sure not to make mistakes and taking baby steps.


The media really messed up her confidence i feel for her. I watched "Britney:For The Record" and it really gives you a more up-close on who she really is as a person. I think a lot of people pre judge her too quickly. I haven't been one of her biggest fans, but i do admire her strength to even step back on the scene.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did quite the evaluation on her performance, however, I would like to clarify somethings.
She partially sang live, just as she did in many of her past performances. If you listen closely to the audio, you can hear the track being overlayed onto her live mic. Otherwise, it's just a babystep and it's hard to notice. Britney is one of those artists, unlike many others, who fully entertain, and just like beyonce, she cant be the best all at once... she has to either do singing with very minimal dancing, or dancing with minimal singing.