Thursday, December 11, 2008

Music News: Attack Of The Fans!!

Well just recently someone e-mailed me about a group of fans that went to a Wal-Mart to purchase Brandy's hot new album "Human", But picked up Beyonce,Musiq, & Common's album and threw them in the trash bins?!
This is just crazy that Brandy fans would do such a thing, I mean I love Brandy and believe her album will do well no matter what. This is her new album in over 4 years and it was one of the most highly anticapated comebacks of the year, I bought all 4 albums they are fantastic!
*Beyonce's "I Am... Sasha Fierce" is a wonderful album that is currently at #1 on the charts, Album in stores now!
*Musiq Soulchild always brings that classic soul and has added a new twist on this new album "OnMyRadio" every song is a hit also in stores now!
*Common's just a genius lyrically and is a icon in the hip-hop world for his unique style and artistic independence on this new record "Universal Mind Control" in stores NOW!
*Brandy's "Human" is also a very great album, showcasing that her beautiful voice only gets better with age. It's been 4 years since Brandy's last album and she is already a lengendary artist. "Human" in stores NOW!
So i don't believe there is any need for these fans to be trashing any of these albums, In my opinion these are 4 of the best albums that have been released in the past couple months! I mean i love T-Pain, Ludacris, & Kanye's albums too, But we're talking about the 4 albums above haha. What do you think about this story? I think it's crazy if it's true, plus I'm sure those Wal-Mart employees were pissed if it did really happen. HAHA!

4 comments:

Luvin_Beyonce said...

Lol! That's so foul.
I think they did that because they were afriad Brandy's album wouldn't do well....
I think it would do well either way. And throwing up Common, Musiq and Beyonce's albums won't do anything! XD

Luvin_Beyonce said...

throwing out*

Lol xD

Anonymous said...

hey how come i'm no longer an affiliate

Anonymous said...

oh thanks i was worried for a second lol thanks agian