Sunday, December 21, 2008

Rockin Some Of My Birthday Gear + My New Vans,Ice Creams, & Converse Kickz!




Well I was suprised I got some really dope gifts this year for my Birthday! I was bored so i wanted to post some of the pics of the new gear i'm rockin. I got some new Vans, BBC Ice Creams, & Converse Kicks, An Evisu trucker hat and Ed Hardy cap. I love vintage tees my sister got me this dope "Bob Marley" t-shirt and i got a few others, a lot of the styles i'm into are politically, enviromently, of musically driven, But I mos definately try and stand apart from the rest. I also got a GAP and vintage Yves Saint Laurent trench coat. Plus my mom and sister took me out to dinner and this fly restaraunt named "La Cheavel". To top it off I got a bundle of new movies and cds, So i can't complain! You know what that means though i'm getting socks & stocking stuffers for Christmas! =P j/k
I'm really into fashion, But i'm also into saving and making good with what i got or what's affordable. I didn't want to sound like a brand whore haha j/k!! Anyway what is your personal style and tell me what are some of your favorite gear your rockin this season??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you look fresh to def happy brithday to you i was always wondering how old are you i'm 20