Friday, March 6, 2009

More Rihanna & Chris Brown News....


All I can say is WOW!! He really got himself in a big mess. First of all a man should know never to put your hands on a woman. I mean unless you got some crazy ass physco on your ass about to kill you first like the girl in "Urban Legends" haha But in this case Rihanna was defenseless and homeboy was mad he got caught up with some other chick. What was he thinking seriously? I mean he fessed up, but then he trying to come back in her life it's just crazy to me. I was a big Chris Brown fan and always supported his music now i'm not so sure. Rihanna keep your head up and make the right choice seriously, This stuff gets worse if she plans to stay in it. Do we all remember "What's Love Got To Do With It?" with Ms. Tina Turner? Scary yo, Scary!

No comments: