Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New Remix: Keri Hilson ft. T-Pain & Lil Wayne - Turnin Me On/Off [Diss Track]


Ok now...I know i'm late on posting this, But I've been hearing about it recently and I just had to speak my piece on this. Some people are saying it's directed towards Beyonce & some say it's for Ciara. Personally I love all 3 of them so i can't even hate. To be real though Beyonce has been running this game since she was 15 and it's true. I mean artist write songs for artist all the time and credit should be paid to who it's owed to. I doubt Keri is spittin it towards Beyonce or Ciara though. Oh well I guess time will tell.

1 comment:

Luvin_Beyonce said...

It was directed to Beyonce and Ciara.
In an interview Keri said "Beyonce doesn't write anything she touches" which is not true. Keri is low class and ghetto. I think it's just a shame. I'm 100% sure Beyonce isn't gonna say anything because she's too good for that.