Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Artist: Introducing... Melanie Fiona

This morning my sister was listening to the radio and heard this song called "Give It To Me Right" by an artist named Melanie Fiona and I instantly fell in love with her style and voice. I knew the name sounded familiar and then i remembered her from the "Glow In The Dark Tour 2008" with Kanye West. I'm so glad I found her music again so I will definately keep you all posted on her up-coming projects. I know now that she has an album to be released very soon sometime in 2009, Melanie Fiona is definately a must-have to add to any music lovers collection. Her music has been described as "classic soul" and her goal is to bring music that speaks to people of all walks of life, "It crosses the barriers between ethnicities, genres, age groups, and genders and that is the type of artist we need. To learn more about Melanie visit her myspace by clicking here.

No comments: