Monday, November 23, 2009

American Music Awards Performances 2009


Janet Jackson performs Medley & 'Make Me' the new single!


Shakira performs 'Give It Up'


Kelly Clarkson performs 'Already Gone'


Jay-Z & Alicia Keys perform 'Empire State of Mind'


The Black-Eyed Peas perform 'Meet Me Halfway / Boom Boom Pow'


Rihanna performs 'Wait Your Turn / Hard'


Lady Gaga performs 'Bad Romance / Speechless'


Jennifer Lopez performs 'Louboutins' The 1st single!!
I love J.Lo she is always a amazing performer who cares if she fell. It was still off the hook and I think she played it off pretty good haha!




Mary J Blige performs 'I Am'


Whitney Houston performs 'I Didn't Know My Own Strength'


Alicia Keys performs 'Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart'

These are a few of my favorite performances of the night. I wish Kings of Leon performed and I also wished Beyonce was there haha. All in all a very good show this year!!

No comments: