Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Music News Exclusive: Sugababes sign U.S. Deal with Roc-A-Fella Records!


I was just browsing the net and visited my friend over at "ThatGrapeJuice.Net" and it seems as if my favorite U.K. girl group has signed a U.S. deal with Roc-A-Fella Records. I think it's honestly about time they got some exposure out here, I believe the ladies will do very well in the states. I can't wait to see what they bring on their upcoming 7th studio album, It's said that they will be working with some of the best producers here in the states along with hit makers that have worked with stars such as Beyonce and Rihanna!!
I think with their unique one of a kind style they will shine amongst the rest mos def! I think the Sugababes might give these other girl groups out here some pointers on how to keep it right haha.


I grabbed the info below from 'thatgrapejuice.net'



"Sugababes have signed a contract with Jay-Z's US label Roc-A-Fella, it has emerged.
The trio, who finalised the deal at London restaurant Nobu last month, will still be under contract with major label Island Records, as part of their UK deal, but will start working with a new team.


The group fly out to Los Angeles today to start work on their seventh album and will be recording with producers behind some of Rihanna and Beyoncé's most successful singles.
{Source}"

No comments: