Monday, April 27, 2009

Trouble In Dollywood ??


clip 1


clip 2

I noticed some people have been buzzing about a recent show the 'Pussycat Dolls' did in Phoenix, Arizona. Where they said Melody had singled out herself as wasting her time singing background when she should be singing lead in a very secret not so literal approuch. I think these are the clips above, But I don't see it has her doing such a thing. She was basically talking to the crowd saying that herself and Ashley are examples that if you put your mind to it you can achieve anything only meaning that they are both from Phoenix, Arizona and that they are performing in their hometown is all she meant by that.

I mean I do believe Melody deserves a little more vocal exposure as far as album cuts and singles showcasing her voice, They all do actually. Nicole is beautiful, talented and people can't say she can't sing because she can. But I would love to see Melody sing more she has such a beautiful VOICE! Anyway check out the clips above.

No comments: