Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Music News Update: Beyonce's 2 Singles Revealed & Other Info etc..

Well after lastnight's 'Fashion Rocks 2008 Concert' all the speculations of Beyonce debuting her brand new single 'If I Were A Boy' was obviously incorrect. So sorry if any of my entries got you hyped i just had a bad source of information i guess. (=P)

According to the awesome blog 'ThatGrapeJuice.net' it seems that it has in fact been confirmed that 2 new single will be dropping in October. Beyonce is releasing 2 singles to radio on October 7th 2008 called 'If I Were A Boy' & 'Single Ladies'. So i guess we'll all just have to wait & see what is to come.

She did a great job lastnight at 'Fashion Rocks' and im sure her new single will be dope fo sho. She always seems to bring some bangaz so im not doubting it will be something fly.

No official album title has been released yet so as far as that we need to wait also. I've seen alot of people thinking it's going to be called 'Virtuoso Intellect', B'ware, or even 'Queen B' all good titles, But honestly we can't say anything until the record company drops the real info. I kind of like 'Queen B' i got a whole concept in my head buzzin' already.

I mean it would be a good name considering that this will be her final studio album right?.It's like going out with a bang you know, leaving the scene telling everyone that "Hey im Queen & Don't forget it" haha you know, Bring out the Sasha.

If you all get any legit info and don't mind sharing drop me a message anytime & Thank for visiting 'Kaleo's Music Boom Box'.

No comments: