Thursday, September 18, 2008

New Music: Keri Hilson ft. Lil Wayne + Official Album Cover ??

Keri Hilson - Turning Me On ft. Lil Wayne [DL]
I don't know if this is a photo of her real album cover, But if so back to the drawing board designers. I love Keri don't get me wrong thats why im saying this. She deserves to have a better concept put together for an album cover. They should let me design it haha j/k . Im feeling the background in a way, But what if they had her actually standing in the water not in a chair grr i could go on let me stop. Keri if your out there holla at me i got your back on a dope cover!!!

4 comments:

M* said...

probably one of her fan graphics

its dop3 either way

Kaleo of The Music Boom Box said...

yea i think its sexy too.. just hoping its not official

Anonymous said...

i don't think thats it it does not have her logo who ever did did a good job looks beter than the one i made

M* said...

that shake it like a dog is _____=fill n the blank=_______