Thursday, September 11, 2008

New Album: Pussycat Dolls - Doll Domination [Out:9/23/08]

Pussycat Dolls - Doll Domination [Album Sampler]
Track Listing:
TRACK 1. "When I Grow Up"
TRACK 2. "Bottle Pop" Featuring Snoop Dog
TRACK 3. "Whatcha Think About That" Featuring Missy Elliot
TRACK 4. "I Hate This Part"
TRACK 5. "Takin' Over The World"
TRACK 6. "Out Of This Club" Featuring R.Kelly & Polow Da Don
TRACK 7. "Who's Gonna Love You"
TRACK 8. "Happily Never After"
TRACK 9. "Magic"
TRACK 10. "Halo"
TRACK 11. "In Person"
TRACK 12. "Elevator"
TRACK 13. "Hush Hush"
TRACK 14. "Love The Way You Love Me" -
TRACK 15. "Whatchamacallit"T
RACK 16. "I'm Done" - 3:21
TRACK 17. "Baby Love"
TRACK 18: "Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps"
I just got through listening to this "Album Sampler" and im not really feeling how they arranged the music set together. Granted this is just a bundle of short clips I think that they recycled a lot of the songs meant for Nicole's solo project. The songs i noticed from the 'Her Name Is Nicole' project are 'Who's Gonna Love You', 'Baby Love', & Happily Never After' all with brand new added vocals. I can't wait to hear the official album set maybe my mind will change after i hear all of them in full. I love 'When I Grow Up', Take Over The World', 'Elevator', & 'Hush, Hush' so far 'I Hate This Part Right Here' reminds me of 'Power's Out' Nicoles duet with Sting. I don't know, Take a listen and tell me what you think ok?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't know i have to hear the whole songs to see rahter there good or not but i think they should have left nicole solo stuff alone esp who's gonna love you i like that song the way it was

Edirin said...

i cant believe they had the cheek to put Nichole's solo stuff on there, especially "Baby Love"

so disrespectful