Monday, September 22, 2008

New Music: Antonella Barba & Paul Kim - Playing Games [Ex-American Idol Contestants]

Antonella Barba & Paul Kim - Playing Games [DL]
Hmmm i won't say too much about this song, or atleast try not to. Im sure you all remember Antonella Barba and the big controversy that surrounded her on American Idol over some pictures that where on her myspace or something like that. Well we have here a new song called "Playing Games" by Antonella Barba ft. Paul Kim. Paul Kim was also a contestant in the same season. I actually think he has a pretty decent voice and i met him once before AI. He was in a local r&b group named 'Repatua' in my hometown area 'The SF Bay Area" and I used to be in a group called 'Indulge' and they came to my house to have a little jam session with us one night. I know that he can really sing well, well check it out and tell me what you think. I think that there could of been more input and effort on her part. Im not hatin im just saying from a fellow vocalists opinion you gotta bring it. I'll wait to see what else she comes with before i go into full throttle haha. Paul Kim is dope no doubt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He sounds good on this song. However, I feel that this song could have been so much better if they had someone else sing with him. Her voice is too non-descript to give any extra oomph to the song. They should redo this song with another girl vocalist.