Tuesday, September 23, 2008

To My Visitors: Im opening a new myspace for 'Kaleo's Music Boom Box'

Hey Ladies & Gents:

It's ya boy Kaleo here, Well It's been awhile since I've posted any personal entries , But I just wanted to Thank You all for visiting the site. I'll continue to update it with new music and any music news i recieve as i see it. I also wanted to get to know all of you a little better so I'm going to be opening a new myspace account for "Kaleo's Music Boom Box". I get sort of busy sometime, but music in a whole is my first love so I will keep my page up for as long as i can. I hope you all keep supporting the site & much love!!


Im currently working on putting my first album together. I've been writing constently, listening to tracks on tracks, and just trying to put something really dope together, It's a work in progress. This blog has been a pretty good outlet for me to promote my music and other artist i respect. The love has been overwhelming and very much appreciated.


There are so many things im into, I love art of all kinds; music, fashion,graphics, & interior design, graffiti and photography. I tend to dabble in a lot of things when it come to art. I'm just starting to get into painting again it really helps me to free my head of worldy stresses. I do work a regular 9-5 during the week and do photography and graphic design work as a freelance artist whenever the oppurtunity presents itself to me. So if you all are local and need somethin holla at me i got you. I do charge fees for my artwork depending on how it's used. The fee isn't too bad though I'll work with anyone depending on what they can afford.



I'm really into promoting positivity into anything i do as much as possible, but im very outspoken most of the time. If i offend anyone in anyway don't take it personally, I won't back down if it's something i believe in either , so I hope that gives you all a little more info on what kind of person I am. I can't wait to get to know you all in the future blogs and comments to come. Keep in touch & stay connected. Peace & One Luv - Kaleo

2 comments:

M* said...

i found it--it works now for all new post with pics--thats neat!

cool i gotta add tha space soon

LovexHate said...

Good luck with everything :)