Monday, October 20, 2008

Mystery Track: Kelly,Natasha,Chelsea, or Whoever ?? - Move Over ?? [Not Official]

Mystery Track - Move Over [DL]

It's said to be the new single by my girl Kelly Rowland, but i've been looking around and other people have been saying it's an artist by the name of "Natasha" or another artist named "Chelsea Korka" so I'm doing some research. I hope it is by Kelly, it does have the essence and tone of her voice so we'll see. I've seen that other sources of mine have confirmation from Kelly's team that the track "Move Over" is hers now,So this could mean that the other versions were just demos. Sometimes other artist write a song for an artist, sing it and then send it to them. So far i've heard 2 versions and the other one sounds like someone else. This track sounds like it could be Kelly, either way it's a cool track. [Credit for track: http://gossipadventure.blogspot.com/]
I'm thinking it may be Chelsea Korka's now that i did a little more research on the track. I tried to download it on limewire and the name that came up was Chelsea Korka. I think someone just slowed the track down a little and tagged it with "Kelly Rowland" @ the intro. It also came out earlier this year or late last year, so if it was Kelly's it would have been all over the place already. If it's not her then just Enjoy the song! =P*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this doesn't sound like Kelly but I can see her sign this song. Kelly has better vocals then what are on here but I do want to hear some new music from kelly.

Kaleo of The Music Boom Box said...

yeah me too... i was just so excited to hear that "it might" be a kelly demo that i had to put it up no matter who it is lol! well like i said who ever it may be i love it either way.

Edirin said...

it doesnt sound lik kelly. but it sounds like its made to sound like her.

I doubth her first single would be a slow track anyway!