Monday, October 27, 2008

Ok, I'm a little PISSED AT.....


I don't get how everytime i put up a "youtube" account it gets deleted. I see other youtubers who put up hella fan-made videos and other crap but they don't get deleted. I put videos of me singing cover songs & original songs i wrote and they delete me again what the GRRRR!!! I don't get it, it's so irriatting!! There are tons of other people who sing and etc. and they stay up. This is the 3rd time they have deleted or "suspened" my account! Well here is a BIG "F.U.Y.T = F.U. YOUTUBE" HAHA!!!
Youtube will also post "Teen Fights", Erotic content, and dumb ass RACIST stuff and a variety of other crap, but delete people or sites with music & etc on it. I don't get stupid youtube right now.... I'm just ranting... I'll probably make another in the near future.

1 comment:

Edirin said...

People over at YouTube are fools, if they are gonna delete videos of someone singing.