Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New Music: Kevin Michael - Vocalizer [HOT TRACK!!]

Kevin Michael - Vocalizer [DL]
I just had Kevin Michael as my recent "Artist Spotlight" on the site & now he is back with his own version of Britney's current single "Womanizer". The track is called "Vocalizer" and in the song he calls out all the so-called hit artist out there with a lack of talent, but get bigger than artist who actually have skills.
I got to say i'm really feeling this and i believe it's true what he's spittin on this track. Just like I mentioned before he has a hot debut album out that never got the recognition it deserved. I'm glad he made a track for those under-rated artist that deserve to shine.
Check out the track it's definately something you need to hear!

1 comment:

Edirin said...

i tut it was brit at first, i need to go and check out mroe of his work, he seems interesting