Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Introducing:Varsity Fanclub - Future Love


Introducing new group, Varsity Fanclub. Well a few people have been e-mailing me asking if I've heard a group called "Varsity Fanclub" & why I don't post anything from them. I looked them up on myspace and noticed they just premiered their new video "Future Love" not too long ago.

It's a cool song & video, they definately got major talent. It's just not my cup of tea. I guess i gotta get into it a little more, I'm sure it will grow on me. The group is from Los Angeles, Ca. and are signed to Capitol Records. The 1st single "Future Love" was written and produced by Timbaland protoge' "Ryan Tedder". The fellaz of "Varsity Fanclub" also all take part in the writing of each song on the up-coming album as well.

The album was due out today October 28, 2008, but the album was pushed back to early 2009. I'm wondering when they will drop their next single. I'm a big fan of Ryan Tedder so if they are working with him i'm sure their going to be doing some good things along the way. Get hyped on "Varsity Fanclub".

No comments: